Head of Sales / Business Development (m/f)
A pretty young but amazingly organized startup in the center of Germany’s innovation metropolis offers you a position as Head of Sales / Business Development. At fedknows.IT you have the opportunity to implement own ideas and to shape the product together with our pensioned developer team and a CEO, who understands tech language. Work with the most innovative tools and get deep insights into machine learning processes!
- Work with and develop our first enterprise customers
- Actively seek new customers and close them yourself
- Explore our customers’ needs and actively shape the product by that market feedback
- Develop a sales / growth strategy for a global rollout
- Be responsible of executing the strategy and building up a team that you lead
- Measure your success and optimize KPIs actively
- Work independently and drive things forward, in collaboration with the CEO and CTO
Your personal skills
- You have multiple years of experience in leading a sales team before or as a COO / head of business development position
- Ideally you have experience in selling enterprise / B2B software
- You are both a good listener and a brilliant sales person
- You are product focused
- You are numbers driven and familiar with IT technologies
- You are willing to contribute to a bigger vision and go for long-term world-changing success
- Have a very structured and efficient working style – you are on top of multiple projects at all times
- Communicate fluently in English and ideally German
We offer you...
- Meaningfulness: Be part of the machine learning revolution. See your impact every day.
- Awesome teammates: We fail together. We win together. We like to hang out together. We celebrate diversity
- Flexibility: We outsmart, not outwork, others. We do not count the hours spent in the office, but the work that is done.
- Open culture: Transparency and trust are our key values. Hierarchies are an alien concept for us.
- Vibrant tech community: We are part of Berlins vibrant tech-startup scene. You will be surrounded by smart and inspiring individuals.
Further infos and process
- Further infos and process
- Attractive equity package included
- Time and place: from now on, Berlin Mitte
- No cover letter, please. A short but precise e-mail to Erik (firstname.lastname@example.org) with links to your business/social profiles.
Are you interested in this job?
We are looking really forward to get to know you! Just send us a short and precise e-mail with links to your business or social profiles!